Hello my dearest,
I have a question how do you deal with it ?
As far as the mental health aspect of it all?
Especially for all my long time sufferers I'm really interested in knowing what drives you everyday to keep going? And if so in what matter are you doing so I imagine this is a heaven for all of us to be honest ?
So do you think bb has made you a bitter person ?
I know this
1 Anxiety ( my gosh my anxiety is through the roof 77% of the time)
2 Depression ( it can get Sevier and worse it can last for long periods)
3 isolation ( I think at times it's I feel happier on my own)
But on my own for me is 2 kids and a husband,
This are just the tip of the iceberg with out to much rambling .
How do you recover from those especially devastating days where all u wanna do is crawl under a rock n hide
How do you get by especially at work with family.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Dealing with it ?
Re: Dealing with it ?
You try your best.
Keep a continuous dental hygiene (several times a day) - I know this doesn't work - but it does provide temporary relief.
Keep a small bottle of oil based, alcohol free mouth wash and a tongue scraper at your work place. And use them, as often as you like during the work hours (at least 2 or 3 times in my opinion - specially after lunch)
Keep chewing gums and mints.
Talk less and keep distance from others during the conversation.
Avoid gassy foods.
I am also taking two glasses of 98.8% Aloe Vera inner gel juice (from Walmart) it seems to be helping.
Whenever get a chance, breathe heavily in fresh air, hold the fresh oxygen in your lungs for a few seconds before letting it go, to kill the odorous bacteria piled up in the lungs. Repeat it as much as you can to release as much of a crap as you can, off of your lungs.
And then this really helps sometimes.
I was listening to a conversation between these two guys.
The first one informed the other that your breath stinks.
The second replied in split of a second, "I don't care. If you think my breath stinks, it's YOUR problem."
Obviously, this doesn't work with family but occasionally give relief when you think about those obnoxious co-workers at work. (lol kinda ironic to call them "obnoxious when it's WE who are gifted with chronic BB hehehe ..... well..... screw them anyway!)
Keep a continuous dental hygiene (several times a day) - I know this doesn't work - but it does provide temporary relief.
Keep a small bottle of oil based, alcohol free mouth wash and a tongue scraper at your work place. And use them, as often as you like during the work hours (at least 2 or 3 times in my opinion - specially after lunch)
Keep chewing gums and mints.
Talk less and keep distance from others during the conversation.
Avoid gassy foods.
I am also taking two glasses of 98.8% Aloe Vera inner gel juice (from Walmart) it seems to be helping.
Whenever get a chance, breathe heavily in fresh air, hold the fresh oxygen in your lungs for a few seconds before letting it go, to kill the odorous bacteria piled up in the lungs. Repeat it as much as you can to release as much of a crap as you can, off of your lungs.
And then this really helps sometimes.
I was listening to a conversation between these two guys.
The first one informed the other that your breath stinks.
The second replied in split of a second, "I don't care. If you think my breath stinks, it's YOUR problem."
Obviously, this doesn't work with family but occasionally give relief when you think about those obnoxious co-workers at work. (lol kinda ironic to call them "obnoxious when it's WE who are gifted with chronic BB hehehe ..... well..... screw them anyway!)
Re: Dealing with it ?
Thanks I will definitely give those suggestions a try, I appreciate your post being so optimistic too, totally "Refreshing "
so oil based mouth wash haven't heard of that what brand do u recommend and where do u purchase it . I had to pause half way through ur post cuz like buddy lunch. My max is 4 hours and I punch out, but good for you keep up the good work friend!!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.