THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I’m back to tell you what ive been using is working!
I’m back to tell you what ive been using is working!
I been absent for two plus year after my cure and suddenly today i remembered you guys! My BB is gone except for morning breath when i first get up. Below is what ive been using. Please read everything carefully.
1. Brush twice a day
2.Scrape your tounge.
3.Get a water pik. This is absolutely essential. If youre not going to get one then dont bother reading the rest.
4. Get PRO-Dental probiotics. This works best for me. I guessing other brands may work but im not 100% certain.
The reason why i said get a water pik is because you need to displace all the bad bacteria in your gum, teeth, mouth to make room for the good bacteria (probiotics) to work. Brushing/flossing alone is not enough. I tried the probiotics w/o the water pik before and my bb went away temporary but came
back with a vengeance. Btw you dont have to spend a fortune, get a cheap water pik from Amazon.
Do your cleaning routine in the morning. Use the pik. Pop a few probiotics. I’d say at least 3-4. You need to shock the resident bacteria with newcomers. You can do this once a day. Twice is even better if you can afford it. For a person with severe halitosis like me, it took a few wks to notice a difference. Be patient! Youre not going to slay your dragon breath in a day or two.
Lastly, just know im praying for you guys. I had been thru what youre suffering and know first hand how devastating this could be on a person. I was depressed for a long time and shun social contact because of halitosis. I truly hope things will work out for you all.
God bless!!!
1. Brush twice a day
2.Scrape your tounge.
3.Get a water pik. This is absolutely essential. If youre not going to get one then dont bother reading the rest.
4. Get PRO-Dental probiotics. This works best for me. I guessing other brands may work but im not 100% certain.
The reason why i said get a water pik is because you need to displace all the bad bacteria in your gum, teeth, mouth to make room for the good bacteria (probiotics) to work. Brushing/flossing alone is not enough. I tried the probiotics w/o the water pik before and my bb went away temporary but came
back with a vengeance. Btw you dont have to spend a fortune, get a cheap water pik from Amazon.
Do your cleaning routine in the morning. Use the pik. Pop a few probiotics. I’d say at least 3-4. You need to shock the resident bacteria with newcomers. You can do this once a day. Twice is even better if you can afford it. For a person with severe halitosis like me, it took a few wks to notice a difference. Be patient! Youre not going to slay your dragon breath in a day or two.
Lastly, just know im praying for you guys. I had been thru what youre suffering and know first hand how devastating this could be on a person. I was depressed for a long time and shun social contact because of halitosis. I truly hope things will work out for you all.
God bless!!!
Re: I’m back to tell you what ive been using is working!
Thanks.
Have you tried the saliva test during the day?
Have you tried the saliva test during the day?
Re: I’m back to tell you what ive been using is working!
Johnv713 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:23 am I been absent for two plus year after my cure and suddenly today i remembered you guys! My BB is gone except for morning breath when i first get up. Below is what ive been using. Please read everything carefully.
1. Brush twice a day
2.Scrape your tounge.
3.Get a water pik. This is absolutely essential. If youre not going to get one then dont bother reading the rest.
4. Get PRO-Dental probiotics. This works best for me. I guessing other brands may work but im not 100% certain.
The reason why i said get a water pik is because you need to displace all the bad bacteria in your gum, teeth, mouth to make room for the good bacteria (probiotics) to work. Brushing/flossing alone is not enough. I tried the probiotics w/o the water pik before and my bb went away temporary but came
back with a vengeance. Btw you dont have to spend a fortune, get a cheap water pik from Amazon.
Do your cleaning routine in the morning. Use the pik. Pop a few probiotics. I’d say at least 3-4. You need to shock the resident bacteria with newcomers. You can do this once a day. Twice is even better if you can afford it. For a person with severe halitosis like me, it took a few wks to notice a difference. Be patient! Youre not going to slay your dragon breath in a day or two.
Lastly, just know im praying for you guys. I had been thru what youre suffering and know first hand how devastating this could be on a person. I was depressed for a long time and shun social contact because of halitosis. I truly hope things will work out for you all.
God bless!!!
[/quote
Hi johnv713
Do u have BB both mouth and nose?
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
Re: I’m back to tell you what ive been using is working!
PLEASE be careful with probiotics. When I discovered prodental, at one point I was living life happily for over a year. But I am pretty sure it hugely contributed to me getting SIBO, which made bb 10x worse. I feel it is my duty to warn ppl of this
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Re: I’m back to tell you what ive been using is working!
Yes i’ve tried the saliva test quiet often. TBH i can smell a very faint odor. I would have to really try hard to detect any smell. Before it was so bad now it is significantly reduced. Years ago when i opened my moutth to talk, people witthin 3 feet can smell my BB.
My BB is mostly confined to the mouth but i also have a little in the nose although not nearly as bad.
I forgot to mention whichever brands you choose should be ok but make sure they are specifically for your mouth/teeth/throat only. Dont get the ones for your guts as they are probably different strains of bacteria. Again, a water pik is a must!!!!!!
My BB is mostly confined to the mouth but i also have a little in the nose although not nearly as bad.
I forgot to mention whichever brands you choose should be ok but make sure they are specifically for your mouth/teeth/throat only. Dont get the ones for your guts as they are probably different strains of bacteria. Again, a water pik is a must!!!!!!
Re: I’m back to tell you what ive been using is working!
StillHoping wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:40 am PLEASE be careful with probiotics. When I discovered prodental, at one point I was living life happily for over a year. But I am pretty sure it hugely contributed to me getting SIBO, which made bb 10x worse. I feel it is my duty to warn ppl of this
So Prodental worked for you at one point? Have you tried other oral probiotics? I’m almost certain Prodental isnt the culprit as they are designed for oral not the intestine. I could be wrong though.
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
Re: I’m back to tell you what ive been using is working!
Yes it did work for me but I do believe it was the culprit because I wasn't using anything else at the time and soon after got SIBO. I think it was also a combination of overusing antibiotics over the years
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Re: I’m back to tell you what ive been using is working!
Sorry to hear that. If anyone knows your predicament, it’d be me. I’m a walking example of antibiotic over use. It gotten so bad that my teeth stained from antibiotics when i was little.
Have you gotten tested to see if the probiotics is the culprit to be 100% sure? As i know it, SIBO can be triggered by a number of reasons. Just hate to see a good treatment that works for me went to waste where it could possibly help you. Best of luck, bud!
Have you gotten tested to see if the probiotics is the culprit to be 100% sure? As i know it, SIBO can be triggered by a number of reasons. Just hate to see a good treatment that works for me went to waste where it could possibly help you. Best of luck, bud!
Re: I’m back to tell you what ive been using is working!
Are you taking probiotics to this day or just doing the brushing, scraping and using the pik?
Re: I’m back to tell you what ive been using is working!
Brushing, scraping and waterpik everyday. The probiotics only whenever i remember , which is probably one or twice a wk for maintenant.
Re: I’m back to tell you what ive been using is working!
Thank you John.. good you see you back too
I was using ‘kite’as my screen and before & I didn’t login for longtime nearly more than 2 yrs & I had to create a new one as ‘kite-new’. As per your suggestions I did start waterpick & prodental & honestly telling you , it made my life with bb so much better ..
thank you so much
& pretty recently I went vegan %100 no dairy .. it improved my bb so much better
I was using ‘kite’as my screen and before & I didn’t login for longtime nearly more than 2 yrs & I had to create a new one as ‘kite-new’. As per your suggestions I did start waterpick & prodental & honestly telling you , it made my life with bb so much better ..
thank you so much
& pretty recently I went vegan %100 no dairy .. it improved my bb so much better
Re: I’m back to tell you what ive been using is working!
That’s fantastic news. I’m so happy it’s helping you. The last couple of years i’ve been enjoying my life like ive never been before with my bb managed. I can eat whatever i want. Get close to people without worrying about my breath all the time. Dobt firget to take the probiotics as often as you could. I know we all have busy lives, but even a couple if time a week is better than nothing. Did i say im sooooooooo happy for you 
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.