THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Maybe cured..
Re: Maybe cured..
Hello nolab
Do you still get reactions from people?
Do you still get reactions from people?
Re: Maybe cured..
in a week I am going to be in a lot of contact with people and I also need to travel with plane.. then I can truly say if its gone or no and will update.
for now I can say that its pretty good! (not taking betaine hcl anymore at the moment, just occasionally)
Re: Maybe cured..
Check this one since you seem to be good at deciphering the info.
https://traditionalroots.org/files/2017 ... r6S_BcsXfU
Re: Maybe cured..
Do you have a specific question?KL123 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:41 amCheck this one since you seem to be good at deciphering the info.
https://traditionalroots.org/files/2017 ... r6S_BcsXfU
Re: Maybe cured..
Does any of this info relate to or coincide with your research? And does it give you any other ideas to try something different?nolab wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:59 pmDo you have a specific question?KL123 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:41 amCheck this one since you seem to be good at deciphering the info.
https://traditionalroots.org/files/2017 ... r6S_BcsXfU
Re: Maybe cured..
no not really.. I am trying zinc l-carnosine now to strengthen the stomach.KL123 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:38 pmDoes any of this info relate to or coincide with your research? And does it give you any other ideas to try something different?nolab wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:59 pmDo you have a specific question?KL123 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:41 am
Check this one since you seem to be good at deciphering the info.
https://traditionalroots.org/files/2017 ... r6S_BcsXfU
Re: Maybe cured..
talking about zinc,nolab wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:11 pmno not really.. I am trying zinc l-carnosine now to strengthen the stomach.
today I heard about these three products that someone is trying, Lets see how it goes.
1 - Deodorex, with Champex Mushroom Extract
3 - High Strength Chelated Zinc 15mg with 0.75mg Copper
and I have no idea about this one.
99% PURE TRANS RESVERATROL 500MG
Re: Maybe cured..
yes I heard a lot about zinc too.. I read that it neutralizes odors very well. but the last time I tried zinc on empty stomach I got heavy stomach pain.
and yes also read about some type of mushroom, but never tried it..
and also tried resveratrol. did make my digestive issues worse, but I also didnt take it for long enough, since I stopped after a few days. so I don't know..
right now I am trying pepzingi to support and heal stomach lining, as it claims to support a healthy gi environment and also change the bacterial composition of the stomach.
maybe all along I got some chronic inflammation or erosions in stomach that I didnt notice.
I mean I had stomach pain just from time to time but nothing serious. I am confused. I did do a gastroscopy like two years back and it showed some very small active erosive changes and some healed ones (read it on the paper), but doctor didnt even said anything, just said everything is good. so maybe it wasn't bad at all.
i don't know.. trying doesn't hurt. I will take the pepzingi and maybe it will get better. got nothing to loose anyway..
what im referring to is the nasal bb after eating.. everything else is better.
and yes also read about some type of mushroom, but never tried it..
and also tried resveratrol. did make my digestive issues worse, but I also didnt take it for long enough, since I stopped after a few days. so I don't know..
right now I am trying pepzingi to support and heal stomach lining, as it claims to support a healthy gi environment and also change the bacterial composition of the stomach.
maybe all along I got some chronic inflammation or erosions in stomach that I didnt notice.
I mean I had stomach pain just from time to time but nothing serious. I am confused. I did do a gastroscopy like two years back and it showed some very small active erosive changes and some healed ones (read it on the paper), but doctor didnt even said anything, just said everything is good. so maybe it wasn't bad at all.
i don't know.. trying doesn't hurt. I will take the pepzingi and maybe it will get better. got nothing to loose anyway..
what im referring to is the nasal bb after eating.. everything else is better.
Re: Maybe cured..
Been reading a lot of nolab post and also another user, mind space. I really think you guys are on the right track. I have come to the conclusion also that some of us have some gene defects in the cbs, suox, mtr, there is a bunch of them that I think when they mutate in such a way it creates a h2s increase in our gut. Unfortunately a lot of drs focus on the bacterial over growth (sibo) and assume it can be knocked out with some antibiotics like rifaxamin. In my opinion If it’s a gene defect it will come
Back. From what I read there are hundred of different possible defects in these genes. It is all a matter of trial and error with different supplements, b vitmains (so many different forms). Depending on your mutation different forms will suit you. Molybdenum and others. If you want a permanent solution you have to focus on finding the right supplement combination that will work for you. In some people unfortunately it won’t work and maybe you will have to go towards managing the problem . Hope this helps someone
Back. From what I read there are hundred of different possible defects in these genes. It is all a matter of trial and error with different supplements, b vitmains (so many different forms). Depending on your mutation different forms will suit you. Molybdenum and others. If you want a permanent solution you have to focus on finding the right supplement combination that will work for you. In some people unfortunately it won’t work and maybe you will have to go towards managing the problem . Hope this helps someone
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.