THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Found something that is working

Tell us your story with bad breath
Tish
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:29 am
Gender:

Found something that is working

Post by Tish »

Hello! I have visited this site and many other sites many times over the years looking for help with bad breath. Not too long ago I came across a post that talked about oral probiotics that included K12 and M18 in the ingredients and how it helped that person. Like everyone else I had tried just about everything. Anyways, to make a long story short I went to my local health food store and bought a bottle of oral probiotics specifically for ears, nose, and throat that included k12 and m18. It is working. I have also been using a medicated oral rinse that can be prescribed by you dr called chlorahexadine gluconate. The oral rinse kills bad bacteria and the probiotic restores good bacteria. I don’t use the mouth rinse often and the oral probiotics seem to work well on their own. I urge you to try it. It has made a huge difference for me. These probiotics are different than the ones you take for your gut/stomach. Make sure the ingredients include k12 and m18.
nd_gillis
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:15 pm
Gender:

Re: Found something that is working

Post by nd_gillis »

Can you share the brand or PM me with it,
Tish
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:29 am
Gender:

Re: Found something that is working

Post by Tish »

Solaray is the brand I first used and really liked that I purchased at a local health food store but then I ordered a brand called dental probiotic from amazon that where cheaper.
KL123
Sheriff
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Gender:

Re: Found something that is working

Post by KL123 »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗