THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Empty Stomach
Empty Stomach
Is anyone else’s breath worse on a empty stomach?
-
optimismishere
- Junior
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:44 am
- Gender:
Re: Empty Stomach
Yes. I’ve always found my BB to be worse when my stomach is empty or when I’m fasting. But I’ve heard it gets better after it gets worse.
-
Sachijay
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:30 pm
- Location: Sri Lanka
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Empty Stomach
yes. worse breath with empty stomach.
Re: Empty Stomach
i wonder why, whats the relationship
-
Gluten-free
- Advanced
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 am
Re: Empty Stomach
Because you are detoxing.
Quote
"When M.E.S.S. toxins come out through the lungs, simply put. . . your breath will stink. With any fast over three days, I can just about guarantee this will occur. There are ways to minimize the unpleasant body odor social effects of fasting. I will discuss that in the chapter on what to do during the fast." http://www.quickfasting.com/most_important_2_know.html
Quote
"When M.E.S.S. toxins come out through the lungs, simply put. . . your breath will stink. With any fast over three days, I can just about guarantee this will occur. There are ways to minimize the unpleasant body odor social effects of fasting. I will discuss that in the chapter on what to do during the fast." http://www.quickfasting.com/most_important_2_know.html
Re: Empty Stomach
Oh yes, always!
Fasting/empty stomach makes the fecal breath odor get worse 10 times.
Fasting/empty stomach makes the fecal breath odor get worse 10 times.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.