THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Miserable with stale fecal breath
Re: Miserable with stale fecal breath
I feel your pain since I'm going through the same experience but as far as supplements go, I have bought a lot of them but it seems like they work only for a while and the symptoms come back again. You have mentioned that when you drink beer, your bb gets worse and I suspect that is because of gluten sensitivity (beer contains barley unless it's a gluten free beer). After trying a ton of stuff, I'm on gluten-free diet at the moment and I have seen improvements (they say it takes around 3 months to see final results) and I advise that you ditch the wheat and experiment for a week or two. People who test negative for celiac disease can still have gluten sensitivity and some people will not have any symptoms at all. This might or might not work for you but you have nothing to lose just trying it. Good luck.
Re: Miserable with stale fecal breath
Constipation is a byproduct of lack of drinking water. This is the most common reason for constipation and water is very important to flush out the waste and cleanse the body of the toxins in it and most people including me when I was young I thought that I have some kind of disorder that causes constipation, and all the time it was drinking too much coffee and tea and not drinking water at all. Try drinking a lot of water and notice how your constipation disappear
Re: Miserable with stale fecal breath
Whats the brand name of super colon cleanse that u picked up at Walgreens?pariah wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:55 am Another quick update. I took the wormwood capsules that I had gotten from amazon. wormwood is an anti parasitical herb and is also good at fighting yeast infections. three hours after taking two capsules, I started having all sorts of bowel movements. every 20 minutes or so I had a complete bowel movement for like 2 hours. the first one was formed which hasn't happened for me in years. the second bowel movement had all sorts of string like objects in it. Worms!! like two inch long strings of angel hair pasta. I must have pooped 3 or 4 lbs in 2 hours and noticed an improvement in my poop breath. I eat a lot of apple and cinnamon instant oatmeal and one of the bowel movements that night was almost entirely dehydrated apple chunks that most have been stuck in my bowels for weeks. Another movement had all sorts of rice shaped larva in it. I took the pills 3 times a day for another 2 days, but started developing all day dull headaches so I gave up taking the wormwood. I may go back to it in a week or two. I switched over to a super colon cleanse that I had picked up at Walgreen's which has fennel, buckthorn, psyllium husk, papaya leaf powder, peppermint leaf, celery seed powder, acidolphilus powder, and Barbary root powder in it and this morning- more worms in my stool and a drastic improvement in my fecal breath. an added benefit, my stomach bloating has gone down as well and my extreme fatigue and brain fog have been substantially lessened.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.