THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Update

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
KL123
Sheriff
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Gender:

Re: Update

Post by KL123 »

Jaim618 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:59 am
KL123 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:41 am
nolab wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:10 pm ah so i talked with my mother last week because I mentioned that I get a heavy headache when I eat too many eggs and she mentioned that when she was young she also had headaches and didnt felt well after eggs. BUT she never smelled/smells bad! this could mean that there may be a genetic mutation in the sulfur pathway/ metabolism/ detox don't know how it is called. but yea she never smelled. so this made me think that it could be both in my case..
the genetic cause and dysbiosis.
Yeah it's a mystery.





I did meet a doctor once, and she is a VERY, VERY good doctor practicing in New York.
We had a discussion about it and what she said (it was about 10 years ago), that in some people, the odorous bacteria just grows a lot more than normal people. And this causes chronic halitosis. Obviously, she didn't have any cure for it.

So, in a way, her statement supported what you may thinking.
It could be that, it's not our system's inability to produce lower amount of detoxification but the overgrowth of bacteria production is simply overwhelming for the forces to counter it.


What is the doctors name? What type of Dr? I live in NY.

She was an internal medicine doctor. I think she has moved out of New York now and I don't have contact info. It was a good 10 years ago, and again, she didn't have a cure for it. However, she did seem to agree that in some people, this bad bacteria just grows too much for our system to handle it.

Where you at in NY? I am on Long Island.
Jaim618
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:40 am

Re: Update

Post by Jaim618 »

KL123 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:21 am
Jaim618 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:59 am
KL123 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:41 am

Yeah it's a mystery.





I did meet a doctor once, and she is a VERY, VERY good doctor practicing in New York.
We had a discussion about it and what she said (it was about 10 years ago), that in some people, the odorous bacteria just grows a lot more than normal people. And this causes chronic halitosis. Obviously, she didn't have any cure for it.

So, in a way, her statement supported what you may thinking.
It could be that, it's not our system's inability to produce lower amount of detoxification but the overgrowth of bacteria production is simply overwhelming for the forces to counter it.


What is the doctors name? What type of Dr? I live in NY.

She was an internal medicine doctor. I think she has moved out of New York now and I don't have contact info. It was a good 10 years ago, and again, she didn't have a cure for it. However, she did seem to agree that in some people, this bad bacteria just grows too much for our system to handle it.

Where you at in NY? I am on Long Island.

I am on Long Island too... Nassau County
KL123
Sheriff
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Gender:

Re: Update

Post by KL123 »

Jaim618 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 4:35 pm
KL123 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:21 am
Jaim618 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:59 am



What is the doctors name? What type of Dr? I live in NY.

She was an internal medicine doctor. I think she has moved out of New York now and I don't have contact info. It was a good 10 years ago, and again, she didn't have a cure for it. However, she did seem to agree that in some people, this bad bacteria just grows too much for our system to handle it.

Where you at in NY? I am on Long Island.

I am on Long Island too... Nassau County
Smithtown
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗