THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

How insufferable is bb?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
harvestor
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:26 am
Gender:

How insufferable is bb?

Post by harvestor »

Whenever I dress the way I like, girls approach me and I have to pretend I don't see them.
So to prevent embarrassment for both me and them,I always have to dress down like a bum.
The question is they seem to notice my bad smell (coughing, noises from nose, etc) but still get close to me, do they think it's a temporary thing like sweat which can be solved by taking a shower or what? Or do they think they can tolerate and get used to my smell?
jo317
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: How insufferable is bb?

Post by jo317 »

Personally, as a woman.... I think that women are probably more likely to get over something that this. We naturally appreciate a person for what they have to offer emotionally. If a woman cared that much about personal hygiene, she'd reject you automatically ––she wouldn't waste her time HOPING it was permanent. But of course that from my personal perspective.
KL123
Sheriff
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Gender:

Re: How insufferable is bb?

Post by KL123 »

harvestor wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:56 am Whenever I dress the way I like, girls approach me and I have to pretend I don't see them.
So to prevent embarrassment for both me and them,I always have to dress down like a bum.
The question is they seem to notice my bad smell (coughing, noises from nose, etc) but still get close to me, do they think it's a temporary thing like sweat which can be solved by taking a shower or what? Or do they think they can tolerate and get used to my smell?
Just stick to masturbation dude. That's our destiny. It's safe and cost effective too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗