THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

sodium lauryl sulfate-free Tooth paste

Tell us your story with bad breath
Freshhope
Junior
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:34 pm

sodium lauryl sulfate-free Tooth paste

Post by Freshhope »

Hi community

I have been a long time lurker and finally decided to post. Thanks for everyone’s information it really helps sufferers this is a amazing forum

I have tried random things over the years but recently tried sls free tooth paste for sensitive teeth and has really helped with plaque /tartar reduction. I can now go with no brushing before bed and still have minimal plaque build up in the morning . I never had sensitive teeth so never tried . I think because I over brushed because of my bad breath the sls actually creates more rough surface for the bacteria to attach too. Still have bb but teeth feel cleaner

Hope it helps someone
KL123
Sheriff
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Gender:

Re: sodium lauryl sulfate-free Tooth paste

Post by KL123 »

I've been using Sensodyne for over 10 years.
Does't do shit to control bad breath; however, its the only good way to fight against the decaying teeth enamel to reduce sensitivity.
Freshhope
Junior
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:34 pm

Re: sodium lauryl sulfate-free Tooth paste

Post by Freshhope »

I Am 31 and have suffered mostly mouth bb and have been able to get by with nose breathing. But lately even breathing from nose is getting me reactions. Has Anyone experienced this escalation ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗