THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Anyone live in chicago? I need some friends^

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
christina
Junior
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:58 pm

Anyone live in chicago? I need some friends^

Post by christina »

^
KL123
Sheriff
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Gender:

Re: Anyone live in chicago? I need some friends^

Post by KL123 »

About 6 hours from Chicago.
Freshhope
Junior
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:34 pm

Re: Anyone live in chicago? I need some friends^

Post by Freshhope »

Hope you find some friends christina we are social creatures
itsjustme
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:38 am

Re: Anyone live in chicago? I need some friends^

Post by itsjustme »

Planning to visit there some time next year. (Probably summer time)
christina
Junior
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:58 pm

Re: Anyone live in chicago? I need some friends^

Post by christina »

itsjustme wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:16 pm Planning to visit there some time next year. (Probably summer time)
Please let me know when you do
christina
Junior
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:58 pm

Re: Anyone live in chicago? I need some friends^

Post by christina »

. bump
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗