Thanks for the advise mate. I might try raw diet again once I feel a need to do it.Gingin wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:13 am Dear Ineedcure. I read your posts and I commend you. I followed a raw food diet for a year, eating raw 95% of the time. I didn't follow any programs, I just intuitively knew my body needed to be clear of cooked foods/animal foods/dairy/bread/etc. During that year, I felt better than ever, my foggy brain cleared up, my happiness level shot up, my energy was high, and although I lost many of the various weird and horrible tastes in my mouth, my bad breath didn't ALL go away. HOWEVER, I believe I didn't stay on it long enough. I'm in my 50's and I have a lot of accumulated toxins that my body was getting rid of. So, at least for me (and some people out there that want to try this way of eating) it will take a while for the bb to completely disappear. I want people who are reading this to know - in case they try the diet and give up because their bb doesn't go away. Don't give up. Stay with it. It's a difficult diet but it is the natural diet for our bodies. And maybe once we are normalized, we can go back to eating certain things in moderation and regain some normalcy. But let's face it. Having bb has not allowed any of us to have a normal life. So it's worth a shot. I'm back on the raw vegan diet again and will stay on it until the bb is gone. I have a lot of mucus coming out and I feel that the mucus is ushering out deeply stored toxins in my body. Also, during first try, I lost a lot of weight and that was one of the reasons I stopped the diet. Now, from my academic studies (I'm studying to become a holistic healer with an emphasis in nutrition healing) I have learned that you need to eat more calories to maintain your weight. Figure out what your Basal Metabolic Rate is to find out how many calories you need at rest (BMR=roughly your weight x 10), and if you are physically active, add in the calories that your body will burn for the activity, and eat at least that much fruits and vegetables, and a little more, if you want to add some weight back on. This will mean eating a lot of bananas, mangoes and sweet fruits. I caution against eating too much fatty fruits (like coconuts, nuts and seeds, and avocados). When there is too much fat in the blood, the blood cannot absorb sugar (from fruit) into your cells as fast as it needs to. This can raise your blood sugar, insulin resistance, candida, and a host of other issues. If you can please read the book 80/10/10 diet. A lot of really important information for raw food eaters. But if you don't want to, and have questions, I will be happy to help you.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Raw plant based diet update
Re: Raw plant based diet update
Re: Raw plant based diet update
According to Loren Lochman, a Fast of 21-day or longer Is where magic happens in the body. He is not talking about The reversal of bad breath specifically, but apparently after 21 days of fasting, the body’s regenerative system takes over and people Begin to experience healing from serious health problems. I tried fasting in a fasting center in Northern California and lasted 5 days. I don’t have a lot of reserves so my BMI stopped too low and they stopped the fast. But if anyone can last 21 days I would very curious to hear the results. Dr Robert Morse talks about the power of fasting for healing from “ just about anything. “
Re: Raw plant based diet update
According to Loren Lochman, a Fast of 21-day or longer Is where magic happens in the body. He is not talking about The reversal of bad breath specifically, but apparently after 21 days of fasting, the body’s regenerative system takes over and people Begin to experience healing from serious health problems. I tried fasting in a fasting center in Northern California and lasted 5 days. I don’t have a lot of reserves so my BMI stopped too low and they stopped the fast. But if anyone can last 21 days I would very curious to hear the results. Dr Robert Morse talks about the power of fasting for healing from “ just about anything. “
Re: Raw plant based diet update
According to Loren Lochman, a Fast of 21-day or longer Is where magic happens in the body. He is not talking about The reversal of bad breath specifically, but apparently after 21 days of fasting, the body’s regenerative system takes over and people Begin to experience healing from serious health problems. I tried fasting in a fasting center in Northern California and lasted 5 days. I don’t have a lot of reserves so my BMI stopped too low and they stopped the fast. But if anyone can last 21 days I would very curious to hear the results. Dr Robert Morse talks about the power of fasting for healing from “ just about anything. “
Re: Raw plant based diet update
that's correct, Loren is truly a specialist in the field, I'd fast there if I have the money to, which I don't, so I'll probably do it myself.
bb free)
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.