THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
-
optimismishere
- Junior
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:44 am
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Any update by users who got cured by this method? When users on this site become inactive, does it mean they've got cured?
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
There is no cure.optimismishere wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:42 pm Any update by users who got cured by this method? When users on this site become inactive, does it mean they've got cured?
This is method acts just as a bad tasting mouthwash with lots of risk of damaging soft and delicate issue in the throat area.
It may provide a temporary relief to some for an hour or so, but it's just like many other "cover ups" to mask the issue, before BB hits back with vengeance.
-
optimismishere
- Junior
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:44 am
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Don't dentists use bleach too? It's just that the bleach used by dentists is more diluted. Frankly, I just want to manage this condition to have a better life.KL123 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:55 amThere is no cure.optimismishere wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:42 pm Any update by users who got cured by this method? When users on this site become inactive, does it mean they've got cured?
This is method acts just as a bad tasting mouthwash with lots of risk of damaging soft and delicate issue in the throat area.
It may provide a temporary relief to some for an hour or so, but it's just like many other "cover ups" to mask the issue, before BB hits back with vengeance.
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Welcome to the club.
Don't dentists use bleach too? It's just that the bleach used by dentists is more diluted. Frankly, I just want to manage this condition to have a better life.
We all want to do that.
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Oh my god, it saddens me so much to read this post about the lengths some of us have gone through to rid ourselves of such a horrible symptom, disease, or whatever the hell this is!
I just want to paste here a previous post I made about a possible cure for some and maybe most of you - TURMERIC. Please give it a try. You have nothing to lose. It is cheap as hell compared to other treatments (I bought my 2 oz jar for $1.99), you likely already have it in your pantry, and according to many, it has many health benefits.
Cure:
Turmeric (I use the turmeric powder which is used for cooking) - pour a small amount of turmeric powder into your mouth (you can also mix a small amount with water if itś easier), rinse & gargle for about 10-15 minutes and then you spit it out (be careful as turmeric can stain your clothes so make sure to get as close to the sink as possible when spitting it out). Feel free to brush your teeth with is as well (your toothbrush will be stained but it doesn´t bother me). My routine is - rinse with turmeric once a day and brush my teeth with it every other day. The rest of the time I just use regular toothpaste to brush my teeth & floss and so far the sour taste in my mouth and the white tongue have just about disappeared. Anyway, I really hope you give it a try because it has really worked for me! Best of luck to you all!
I just want to paste here a previous post I made about a possible cure for some and maybe most of you - TURMERIC. Please give it a try. You have nothing to lose. It is cheap as hell compared to other treatments (I bought my 2 oz jar for $1.99), you likely already have it in your pantry, and according to many, it has many health benefits.
Cure:
Turmeric (I use the turmeric powder which is used for cooking) - pour a small amount of turmeric powder into your mouth (you can also mix a small amount with water if itś easier), rinse & gargle for about 10-15 minutes and then you spit it out (be careful as turmeric can stain your clothes so make sure to get as close to the sink as possible when spitting it out). Feel free to brush your teeth with is as well (your toothbrush will be stained but it doesn´t bother me). My routine is - rinse with turmeric once a day and brush my teeth with it every other day. The rest of the time I just use regular toothpaste to brush my teeth & floss and so far the sour taste in my mouth and the white tongue have just about disappeared. Anyway, I really hope you give it a try because it has really worked for me! Best of luck to you all!
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
ikageorgian wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:53 am@Cureplzz I'm so delighted you are cool. Go on, god bless you. good luck.Cureplzz wrote:Hello everyone OMGGGG I am so happy in life I actually went out yesterday and I'll be meeting a friend to go out with on Friday. I'm actually enjoying life I no longer feel the need to hide from the world it's such a great feel. I've being using this solution for a MONTH and 1 week now I was so scared, nervous, unsure and hopeless that it would actually work but it does and I'm forever grateful I haven't experienced any side effects that does not mean there aren't any we're all different.I was so determined to find a cure before I go out of town for a wedding to Dallas Tx I can't wait for my trip now I will be meeting up with a couple friends I sometimes what to scream from a mountain, because I'm so happy @Jam in reference to your question about PND I didn't do anything thing special I'm guessing It's gone from using this solution.I use 8oz of water and 3 table spoons of bleach I deep gargle for at least 5mins swishing it around a little mostly gargling in my throat making sure not to swallow. I do it three times in a row once a day good luck I plan to use this for life.
P.S. It's my 20-th day. BB free still. It's fuk..... awesome. God is Great.![]()
![]()
![]()
you said you were cured by some clay once. So I bought it. Now you tell me you are on something else. Please next time can you be sure before talk?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.