I've had holes in my left tonsil for a long long time and I first started seeing white junk in it a few years ago. But I rarely got tonsil stones back then.
But now I regularly get tonsil stones and mask wearing is increasing the frequency of those stones. So I was wondering if I should get a laser assisted Cryptolysis to fix those tonsil holes and thus stop food particles getting trapped in it. I'm sure my tonsils are one of the causes of the bad breath.
I do not want to go for a complete tonsillectomy as I had a septoplasty two years ago and in no mood to undergo another surgery. Cryptolysis can be done with local anaesthesia and there are no significant side effects pery searches. Any opinion on this? Has anyone undergone a Cryptolysis and did it help you?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Laser Cryptolysis
Re: Laser Cryptolysis
Hello Optimis
What kind of BB do you have? Is it only from your mouth?
What kind of BB do you have? Is it only from your mouth?
-
optimismishere
- Junior
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:44 am
- Gender:
Re: Laser Cryptolysis
No. It's both nasal and from mouth.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.