THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Bad Breath & lump in my throat. Tonsil stones or acid reflux?

Tell us your story with bad breath
ImTrying88
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:27 am

Bad Breath & lump in my throat. Tonsil stones or acid reflux?

Post by ImTrying88 »

I realised I was suffering from bad breath January 2018, at the time I was studying abroad and couldn’t get the help I needed, so I fell into depression. May 2018, I went to the doctor, they found I was positive with h-pylori and whilst on the antibiotic treatment my bad breath completely disappeared. But then it came back. After that I tried different kinds of nasal sprays, oil pulling, gargling apple cider vinegar, gargling with salt water and any kinda “bad odour” mouthwash. Through research I also found that I have tonsil stones, when I started removing them they created bigger holes on my tonsils.

Im stuck, my symptoms are a feeling of a lump in my throat and bad breath. Sometimes I don’t think my breath is that bad because I don’t see a reaction on people’s face but for the most part I get a reaction and it’s utterly humiliating. Especially when I’m drinking alcohol, my breath is so bad after two sips.

When I go to ent, they tell me everything’s fine, when I am put on anti acid/ppi (which I am on now) I don’t see any difference. I’m stuck and I don’t know what to try next. If anyone has the same experience I would love to know what you’re doing.
KL123
Sheriff
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Gender:

Re: Bad Breath & lump in my throat. Tonsil stones or acid reflux?

Post by KL123 »

So there is no tonsil stones?
ImTrying88
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:27 am

Re: Bad Breath & lump in my throat. Tonsil stones or acid reflux?

Post by ImTrying88 »

I still get them but I don’t try to take them out anymore for I just gargle and hope that helps
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗