THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Smell/taste bb
Smell/taste bb
Is anyone else incapable of smelling or tasting their own breath unless they consume food that cause odor?
Re: Smell/taste bb
Yes I can.
Especially these days when you put a mask on your face and breathe into it and quickly sniff it - and you will feel the magic.
There is another way to hold an empty glass in front of your nose and mouth and breathe into it and then immediately smell it.
And then there is always the good ole Saliva test. Lick your wrist, let the saliva dry out for a few seconds and then smell your wrist.
Especially these days when you put a mask on your face and breathe into it and quickly sniff it - and you will feel the magic.
There is another way to hold an empty glass in front of your nose and mouth and breathe into it and then immediately smell it.
And then there is always the good ole Saliva test. Lick your wrist, let the saliva dry out for a few seconds and then smell your wrist.
Re: Smell/taste bb
How do you guys know if you have a nosal bb? I can taste or smell my mouth, but I dont know how to check if I have nosal bb also
-
optimismishere
- Junior
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:44 am
- Gender:
Re: Smell/taste bb
If people react to you when you go near them, it's nasal bad breath. Nasal BB is when even your presence makes people react. Mouth bb is when they can smell your breath while you speak.dianess wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:35 pm How do you guys know if you have a nosal bb? I can taste or smell my mouth, but I dont know how to check if I have nosal bb also
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Smell/taste bb
From my opinion when you have strong bb you will get nasal breath too, because mouth and nose are connected....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
blowinyouaway
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:12 pm
- Gender:
Re: Smell/taste bb
I figured out how to puff my breath into my nose. You don’t blow or anything but you just kind of cloud the air in your mouth. If you’ve ever smoked a hookah that’s kind of how i do it.
Re: Smell/taste bb
very very hard to be aware of, a little hint is the smell of the dried mucus in the nose, mine smelled of onions of course because of sulfate.
otherwise yea you'd better ask, I recall when I had no awareness of it I thought as long as I had my mouth shut I'd be fine if at close distance, but then a friend asked me whether I just had beer/alcohol.
bb free)
-
simple
Re: Smell/taste bb
What do you mean it smelled like sulfate? Do you have any thoughts why that could happen?
mauricio wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:27 pm very very hard to be aware of, a little hint is the smell of the dried mucus in the nose, mine smelled of onions of course because of sulfate.
otherwise yea you'd better ask, I recall when I had no awareness of it I thought as long as I had my mouth shut I'd be fine if at close distance, but then a friend asked me whether I just had beer/alcohol.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.