Your Email Address:

First Name:

breathinstitute.co.uk/

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Just4life
breathinstitute.co.uk/

Post by Just4life »

Hallo all,

After I tried everything I can say nothing works for me.
My next step is to ask for help in breathinstitute.co.uk
Any of you try there? Any opinions?

Regards
Just4life

Stay strong and positive...

Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Re: https://www.breathinstitute.co.uk/

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Do they work online ? For the people that are jot from london ?
Just4life

Post by Just4life »

I think they do but I'm looking for any reviews or opinions before I go there. I heard it is bit expensive (£1000) but not sure.

Regards
Just4life

Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Id the problem is resolved its worth it to pay that much we already spent a lot of money on so many products that didnt even work . I wish you could inform us for everything you discover on this clinic i have seen that they have also ok spain another one , thank you for you replay
Just4life

Post by Just4life »

Hi again,

I do not know much about it. I know they do testing and give treatment for what they find. There is three appointments all across three months. I live near London and I may go to check... If I go I will let you know.

Regards
Just4life

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

if you want to lose few thousand be my guest....we have determined from the experiences of our users that all these clinics are pure scams.....so if you are stupid enough to give them free money be my guest.....not even one clinic had and good reviews from people here....they usually charge lots of money, are rude and lie you about bb......
so please signup tomorrow....be an idiot
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Just4life
Re: breathinstitute.co.uk/

Post by Just4life »

Thanks for your opinion. Just don't know any more what to do... Looking for help or solutions. Don't want to live like this anymore 😌

Regards
Just4life
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

you are not alone, I know it sucks but rather read our forum and try what people used here to get rid of bb....
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Hello Jimi , thank you for your replay and i loved your book also its was very helpful, but i have to say that i have tried most of the things that are online and most of the supplements , also having a strict diet its not normal , ok you can have it for a little time but then it can not go forever its very hard , but sometimes i think we need doctors opinion on what are our illnes because everyone has something in their body thats cause bb , we can do test on clinics at least to find out what we have , for example i didnt know at all that i had parasite and i didnt know that flagyl medicine perscribe by my doctor would have helped me so much on my bb , i am not saying that they are all good but maybe some of them can really help
simple
Advanced

Post by simple »

I’ve been to this clinic, IT’S A SCAM!!!!
The doctor was clearly a swindler, the ‘breath test’ wasn’t actually taken as a proper breath test should be - it was clearly a fake. Plus they require online prepayment and accept only card payments!
simple
Advanced

Post by simple »

Plus, the only person running the business was J. Nunas, as ‘the clinic’ was actually just located in a building for private doctors.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Emanuela hoxha wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:42 am Hello Jimi , thank you for your replay and i loved your book also its was very helpful, but i have to say that i have tried most of the things that are online and most of the supplements , also having a strict diet its not normal , ok you can have it for a little time but then it can not go forever its very hard , but sometimes i think we need doctors opinion on what are our illnes because everyone has something in their body thats cause bb , we can do test on clinics at least to find out what we have , for example i didnt know at all that i had parasite and i didnt know that flagyl medicine perscribe by my doctor would have helped me so much on my bb , i am not saying that they are all good but maybe some of them can really help
doctors are different than bb clinics....all they do in bb clinic is they give you mouthwash that is chlorine dioxide based or sodium chlorite based....same crap...that is all...and they measure your sulphur levels in your mouth....and you pay them several thousand usd....
like they guys said here, it is a scam, be smart use your money for something else
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Yes i see it , i dont know why they dont work properly like a real work and take care of this issue because there are so many people suffering they can earn a lot of money if they actually help people or cure the problem , because they can scam to or three people and if they gave bad reviews whats the earning i dont really get it these dude , joking around wth peoples life ,this is so bad,
Just4life

Post by Just4life »

I know one guy who went there. He get treatment plan ( prescriptions and diet plan). He is BB free at the moment but is too early say for 100% because is still taking antibiotics. We will see when treatment is finish.

I'm not saying they are good or bad - maybe is just wasted money but we get to the point where money not count any more... Is about normal life without fear .

Good luck for you All.
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Hello i talk to them on the phone and they seemd nice they said to me the doctor will call and you will have a free charge consultation so you will explain everything you have in way to realize that this treatment is good for you or no , she said to me two or three times you have to be sue about everything before you star the treatment if i would decide to start it , she seems kind and not pushing me at all on doing it, and i liked the fact they gave me a free consultation on the phone , before I would decide , i hope they are not scams
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic