I'm back! It took a while to get everything in order, but I'm on Day 2 of my Xifaxan + Neomycin antibiotic treatment. I'm also taking Interfase Plus and 5g of partially hydrolyzed guar gum (dissolved in water).
Great news, I think the treatment is working! My stomach is bloated, but the bad breath is gone. During treatment I am not doing any food restrictions so I have eaten rice, mashed potatoes, bread, sugar, and dairy and there is no bad breath, icky mouth feeling, or coating on my tongue! The only thing I have done different than normal is start the medication and eat an unrestricted diet. I feel really hopeful that this could be the treatment that banishes my bad breath odor for good. I will try to update ever few days or if something changes. If this treatment is ultimately successful, I'll reassess if I want to move forward with the herbal treatment or not. I have a GI appointment about a week after the treatment ends, so I'll talk to the dr and discuss how the treatment went and what is next.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Searching for a cure- Update 4
-
searching_for_acure2
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:33 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.