Hi guys,
I have a visit to the ENT next month. The last time I saw an ENT was over 3 years ago and he was very dismissive about tonsil stones. I’m trying a different doctor because my dentists recommended I visit one because my gums and teeth are healthy.
I wanted to hear your experience or advice please. What questions do I ask her? I get a lot of tonsil stones and PND. Can I ask for antibiotics as well?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Visit to ENT
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.