THis seems to be true. Does anybody live there to confirm this? Seems foreigners complain that many Japanese have very bad bad breath.
https://www.google.com/search?q=do+japa ... CAg&uact=5
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Japanese are the nation with worse bad breath
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Japanese are the nation with worse bad breath
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Japanese are the nation with worse bad breath
Many people say so, idk if that´s true tho
Re: Japanese are the nation with worse bad breath
I had been to Japan. I met several people with bad breath there. One guy's was so bad that I could smell him from a few meters away. Alas, now I have worse breath. He only stank when he talked. I stink even without talking.
Does anyone know Japanese? They might have some resources to share.
Does anyone know Japanese? They might have some resources to share.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Japanese are the nation with worse bad breath
so getting a partner would be easy cause they are used of bad breath
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.