THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

11 years still the same

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
exume
Advanced
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:08 pm
Gender:

11 years still the same

Post by exume »

](*,) I joined this site 11 years ago now I'm 28 no longer care I've accepted spent hundreds on products and dentists over the years but all I can say is sometimes you cant control certain things I will no longer let this problem affect me
Emanuela hoxha
Junior
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:40 pm

Re: 11 years still the same

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Dont give up , i have suffered 11 years also and now i have so much better condition on bb , bad days are gone now i have bb but rarely, search for parasite test , when i tokk medicine for parasite i felt so mich better, and gerd check for it , tonsil stone if you have it are the worse nightmare but still they can be fixed. Dont give up
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: 11 years still the same

Post by Jimi Stein »

exume wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:36 am ](*,) I joined this site 11 years ago now I'm 28 no longer care I've accepted spent hundreds on products and dentists over the years but all I can say is sometimes you cant control certain things I will no longer let this problem affect me
good answer....just live with it, try to manage it if possible
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗