THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

TheraBreath - teeth stains

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
bobi
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:36 pm

TheraBreath - teeth stains

Post by bobi »

Hello members,
I haven't been on the site for many years. So I had to register again to post a question.

I have been using Therabreath Toothpaste and TB mouth wash for about 8months now.
TB mild mint mouth wash and toothpaste,
TB PLUS toothpaste and mouthwash,
TB mouthwash Invigorating icy,
TB Charcoal whitening toothpaste.

Results are OK. But I have a question.

I noticed my front teeth are getting some white spots/lines on them??? And I do not know if it is from the Therabreath products or is it something else :( :( I am worried.

Thank you for the answers and experiences!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: TheraBreath - teeth stains

Post by Jimi Stein »

must be from something else....because Katz crap is the "safest" chemical you can put in your mouth lol
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗