Hello,
So when my BB (oral and nasal) started it was fart breath. Now it is sometimes garbage or sewer breath. Does anyone else have similar odors? I feel like I only read about that in people with TMAU, but I don't have BO. (I mean I have regular BO if I don't wear deodorant and sweat). And I can't figure out what triggers the different smells...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How many smells do you have?
-
Pleasehelp
- Newbie
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:55 pm
- Gender:
Re: How many smells do you have?
The same for me, on top the ones you mentioned, sometimes I smell stinky shoes smell from my breath.
-
Pleasehelp
- Newbie
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:55 pm
- Gender:
Re: How many smells do you have?
Do you have issues with your sweat or urine smelling as well? And what are other health issues you have ruled out, like periodontal disease?
Re: How many smells do you have?
I suffer from stomach acids, sinus pain but my CT showed they are clear and empty, PND, white tongue, smell from the nose as well. Also some food make my bowel pains and bloating.
I'm female - I also suffer from multiple vaginal yeast lately and every once in awhile (once it shows up it can be like 5-6 times in a row).
My sweat smells, but not as strong as my BB. My urine has normal smell.
My poop sometimes smells stronger, but couldn't find any link to the BB.
What us yours? Do we have something in similar?
Anomi
I'm female - I also suffer from multiple vaginal yeast lately and every once in awhile (once it shows up it can be like 5-6 times in a row).
My sweat smells, but not as strong as my BB. My urine has normal smell.
My poop sometimes smells stronger, but couldn't find any link to the BB.
What us yours? Do we have something in similar?
Anomi
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.