THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
concha bullosa.
concha bullosa.
Just had my CT scan results back. Do you think concha bullosa could be BB related?
-
optimismishere
- Junior
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:44 am
- Gender:
Re: concha bullosa.
I had them. Were removed during septoplasty. Didn't help me.
Re: concha bullosa.
I've it too.
Concha bullosa is a very common anatomic condition.
So we can assume that many people suffering halitosis have concha bullosa.
Can it to be the culprit of your halitosis? Yes. Can it to be the culprit of mine? Yes.
Should we go to surgeon septoplastic? I don't know.
I imagine it depens on how is big your concha bullosa and many other factors.
If you want, you could to post the CT SCAN image in the thread of Aydin Murat.
Concha bullosa is a very common anatomic condition.
So we can assume that many people suffering halitosis have concha bullosa.
Can it to be the culprit of your halitosis? Yes. Can it to be the culprit of mine? Yes.
Should we go to surgeon septoplastic? I don't know.
I imagine it depens on how is big your concha bullosa and many other factors.
If you want, you could to post the CT SCAN image in the thread of Aydin Murat.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.