This is Jimi, owner of this website about bad breath.
The costs have piled up again.
We do not run any advertising on the site.
Donations are anonymous. There will be no mention of anything related to bb in your Paypal records.
So please donate. I can't cover the costs on my own. It is just a burden to me.
I have a developer who cares for the site, updates it, makes backups, and charges a lot.
It is hard to trust this site to somebody I don't know and that would be cheaper. It is important this site stays truthful and in the right hands.
Please donate and help carry the burden. I can't do it myself. I lost the job. It is extremely hard to do it myself.
app.php/donations
Jimi Stein
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Hi friends URGENT NOTICE
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Hi friends URGENT NOTICE
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Hi friends URGENT NOTICE
Is there a way to donate anonymously?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Hi friends URGENT NOTICE
I think with crypto is the only way... I will not share your Paypal info never if you donate also..and Paypal donation has no connection to this website like email or something so nobody will know you donated here but me and you.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.