THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

BETAINE HCL REVIEW

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Tee
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:05 pm

BETAINE HCL REVIEW

Post by Tee »

Hi guys.

I've got the worst ,room filling bad breath..both nasal and oral odor. I recently tried Betaine HCl (500mg) after reading several articles online.

I had LPR symptoms and chronic reflux (all day long). I took 6 pills (2 per meal) on the first day..st the end of day 2, all LPR symptoms and reflux/heartburn was resolved..
I also now have better digestion.

This didn't affect my BB in anyway as it's strong as ever..but I've been off HCl for a while and the symptoms hasn't returned.

Share your betaine HCl stories below.
User avatar
Grunge
Junior
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 pm
Gender:

Re: BETAINE HCL REVIEW

Post by Grunge »

That stuff gave my stomach a burning sensation. Don't like it. I hear you need to experiment with dosages for that
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Tee
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:05 pm

Re: BETAINE HCL REVIEW

Post by Tee »

Grunge wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:21 am That stuff gave my stomach a burning sensation. Don't like it. I hear you need to experiment with dosages for that
If your stomach burns, it means you've got adequate stomach acid. Betaine isn't required.
Personally I take upto 5 over day (500mg) and feel no side effects. BB still here tho.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: BETAINE HCL REVIEW

Post by Jimi Stein »

betaine is your stomach acid...same thing from my knowledge...so there is no way this will fix bb from my opinion......
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Stevian
Junior
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:12 pm

Re: BETAINE HCL REVIEW

Post by Stevian »

Eh, more clutching at straws. Only a small fraction of breath problems are digestive in origin.
Whynot
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:37 pm
Gender:

Re: BETAINE HCL REVIEW

Post by Whynot »

Tee wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:44 am Hi guys.

I've got the worst ,room filling bad breath..both nasal and oral odor. I recently tried Betaine HCl (500mg) after reading several articles online.

I had LPR symptoms and chronic reflux (all day long). I took 6 pills (2 per meal) on the first day..st the end of day 2, all LPR symptoms and reflux/heartburn was resolved..
I also now have better digestion.

This didn't affect my BB in anyway as it's strong as ever..but I've been off HCl for a while and the symptoms hasn't returned.

Share your betaine HCl stories below.
How many pills do you take now? I personally need to take 6-8 pills per meal and I have extremely low stomach acid. LSA->SIBO->horrible bb(both nasal and oral) And I think SIBO is your case too.
Tee
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:05 pm

Re: BETAINE HCL REVIEW

Post by Tee »

Whynot wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:56 pm
Tee wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:44 am Hi guys.

I've got the worst ,room filling bad breath..both nasal and oral odor. I recently tried Betaine HCl (500mg) after reading several articles online.

I had LPR symptoms and chronic reflux (all day long). I took 6 pills (2 per meal) on the first day..st the end of day 2, all LPR symptoms and reflux/heartburn was resolved..
I also now have better digestion.

This didn't affect my BB in anyway as it's strong as ever..but I've been off HCl for a while and the symptoms hasn't returned.

Share your betaine HCl stories below.
How many pills do you take now? I personally need to take 6-8 pills per meal and I have extremely low stomach acid. LSA->SIBO->horrible bb(both nasal and oral) And I think SIBO is your case too.
Hi.
I do not take Betaine HCl anymore as my silent reflux symptoms and everything related to it was resolved in the first 7 days of using Betaine. I took 500mg one before each meal, and one after..that's approx 6 pills (500mg each) per day for one week.

However I must add IT DIDN'T resolve or alter my Chronic BB in anyway. BB still strong as ever.

And yeah. I quit my job last month after several years. I can't take the embarrassment any longer.
ruch
Sheriff
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Re: BETAINE HCL REVIEW

Post by ruch »

tried Betaine HCL many years ago for quite aawhile but it didn't do a thing for my bb so I stopped.
Tee
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:05 pm

Re: BETAINE HCL REVIEW

Post by Tee »

It resolved my all my reflux symptoms. In trying to fix BB, I fixed myriad of health issues I didn't realize I had. Reflux, Bleeding gums, shaky tooth, impacted tooth surgery, tonsillectomy for a terribly inflated and infection tonsils etc.

In the end, BB is worse than ever.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗