THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

18 things that DID NOT work

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Pleasehelp
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:55 pm
Gender:

Re: 18 things that DID NOT work

Post by Pleasehelp »

Did you use probiotic in pill form, or a kind of melt in your mouth form?

The only thing I can think of is I once heard a man recommending a prescription that makes you create more saliva. Thinking about trying it. Mine gets worse when I talk, but I don't have dry mouth normally...I dont remember the name.
Stevian
Junior
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:12 pm

Re: 18 things that DID NOT work

Post by Stevian »

Pleasehelp wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:02 am Did you use probiotic in pill form, or a kind of melt in your mouth form?

The only thing I can think of is I once heard a man recommending a prescription that makes you create more saliva. Thinking about trying it. Mine gets worse when I talk, but I don't have dry mouth normally...I dont remember the name.
There are prescription medications for severe dry mouth, but for more moderate cases otc dry mouth lozenges (Therabreath and others) and/or sugar-free chewing gum (especially those using xylitol as a sweetener) are usually quite effective.

“Mine gets worse when I talk”
Yes, of course it does. As you speak, the air rushing in and out dries your mouth. The obvious fix is to pause more often and drink water during your pauses. There’s a good reason experienced public speakers have a glass or bottle of water handy at all times!
Beast
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:49 pm

Re: 18 things that DID NOT work

Post by Beast »

I did try Saligen for dry mouth but it made me sick, and it didn’t work anyway. I also tried the Zinkh mouthguard that’s supposed increase saliva, it did help with producing more saliva, but I still had bb.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗