THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Meet up nyc or Jersey?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Newyork
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:52 pm

Meet up nyc or Jersey?

Post by Newyork »

Hey been on this site for awhile really helpful with a lot of the tips I’ve seen. I haven’t had any of my family confirm my bb they all I guess have gotten used to it. Was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up to confirm this issue with? I know I have it but just don’t know how bad or if it’s all day or just at times, all I know is dairy is not my friend haha. Really would appreciate someone meeting up to help me out, maybe I can answer some of your questions
Stillsearching
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:28 pm

Re: Meet up nyc or Jersey?

Post by Stillsearching »

I’m in Vermont but could meet somewhere in nyc. Also have family in jersey
Newyork
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:52 pm

Re: Meet up nyc or Jersey?

Post by Newyork »

Stillsearching wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:07 pm I’m in Vermont but could meet somewhere in nyc. Also have family in jersey
Ok awesome just messaged you
dem
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:55 pm
Location: usa
Gender:

Re: Meet up nyc or Jersey?

Post by dem »

hi , I live in Massachusetts I'll be happy to meet ya anywhere in the east cost ,New York or jersey
Newyork
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:52 pm

Re: Meet up nyc or Jersey?

Post by Newyork »

dem wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:26 pm hi , I live in Massachusetts I'll be happy to meet ya anywhere in the east cost ,New York or jersey
Ok sounds good man, I’ll message you aswell
Newyork
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:52 pm

Re: Meet up nyc or Jersey?

Post by Newyork »

RaspberryPeach wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:44 pm Do we know when the meet up date is? I can meet in NYC.
Tbh still working on it they’re a little far out so it’s been a little tough but I’ll Pm you
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗