THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
A good product used recently
-
ych8398527
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:37 pm
A good product used recently
Recently with this tongue tongue brush and gel, the refractory bad breath has indeed reduced a lot,I found it when I browsed Facebook,it's called canban,here is website https://canbanisascamshit.life
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: A good product used recently
very stupid scammer, lets change a little bit the link
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.