THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Eosinophilic esophagitis - potential cause of bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dangeolgau
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:53 pm

Eosinophilic esophagitis - potential cause of bad breath

Post by dangeolgau »

Hello, I have seen an allergyst time ago and I remember that he found that I have Eosinophilic esophagitis, that is a very rare disease 1 from 10.000 people, the disease irritate the esophagus.
Maybe this irritate my esophagus creating PND and result in halitosis.

I have a question for you guys, did you ever made investigations about this allergy to see if you have it?
If most of uș here on the forum have this disease I think this is the cause for our bad breath, because the disease is very rare.
KL123
Sheriff
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Gender:

Re: Eosinophilic esophagitis - potential cause of bad breath

Post by KL123 »

dangeolgau wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:28 pm Hello, I have seen an allergyst time ago and I remember that he found that I have Eosinophilic esophagitis, that is a very rare disease 1 from 10.000 people, the disease irritate the esophagus.
Maybe this irritate my esophagus creating PND and result in halitosis.

I have a question for you guys, did you ever made investigations about this allergy to see if you have it?
If most of uș here on the forum have this disease I think this is the cause for our bad breath, because the disease is very rare.
"Common symptoms include difficulty swallowing (dysphagia); food getting stuck in the throat (impaction); nausea; vomiting; poor growth; weight loss; stomach pain; poor appetite; and malnutrition".

Do you have any of these? I don't think this is the cause of chronic Halitosis.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗