THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dem
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:55 pm
Location: usa
Gender:

Re: Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health

Post by dem »

KL123 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:14 am
dem wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:28 pm
KL123 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:49 pm

I am not aware of anyone on this site who has met anyone other member; however, there has been some other small meet ups in the TMAU groups.

I think it will be a mix bag of an experience to meet someone who has been blessed with this curse, and both parties fully know this about each other. Perhaps it will be fun if the meet up happens between the members who have become so thick skinned and immune to the insults that they can turn it around and make it fun.
r u talking about the facebook tmau group
Not sure about facebook group but there is another group, sorta forum, called rareconnect.org
got it, thanks
Newyork
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:52 pm

Re: Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health

Post by Newyork »

dem wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:27 pm
rema wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:12 pm I have a question?
Has anyone on this site ever personally met another person who suffers from Halitosis? I have not - and I find that rather odd !! Or are we a rare breed?
I think they were doing some meeting once but no one care about it anymore, I wrote many postes here to meet but nothing either they dont respond or too far, sometimes I think we should be like a group or create some sort of community ( not online but in real life :D )
where r u from I live in massachusetts

I tried before and people seemed to want to meet at first then lost interest.. i am in nyc if u want to meet I can meet u halfway gladly. We can do a FaceTime or something before if you want to talk first.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗