This is for people with stomach issues such as IBS, GERD, SIBO etc.
I’m close to getting diagnosed with SIBO and reflux so I’ve been researching treatment options.
So many people have tried the low fodmap diet and failed. I recently found this diet option, the fast tract diet- it seems to work where low fodmap failed.
I won’t start the diet until I have a diagnosis. But many people here have SIBO, so google this diet, do your research about it and give it a try.
Let me know how it goes.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
The fast tract diet -promising-
Re: The fast tract diet -promising-
https://youtu.be/JsuZgPaxmog - the doctor who created the diet explaining it
Re: The fast tract diet -promising-
Thanx for sharing. I believe most of our BB comes from gut issues. Food is not being digested properly, and nutrients aren’t being absorbed properly by our bodies. I believe this because of my tooth erosion. I’ve read that chronic stomach issues or acid reflux can cause your body to seek to cool down the acidity or heat in your stomach by extracting the calcium in your bones, thus the tooth erosion. Man, i envy ppl with nice white, dense teeth.Anne2323 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:49 pm https://youtu.be/JsuZgPaxmog - the doctor who created the diet explaining it
Please keep us posted with your experience with the fast tract diet.
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Re: The fast tract diet -promising-
I’ll have my diagnosis in less than two weeks. I’ll let you know about the diet.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.