Yeah, that was why my bottles didn’t smell..Anne2323 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:05 pm
I might have not drunk so much water during the night but I’m planning on drinking more, waking up on purpose to test this theory.
I’ll keep you updated.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I finally found a cure after nearly 40 years
Re: I finally found a cure after nearly 40 years
Re: I finally found a cure after nearly 40 years
think this is working for me too. i am having BB since 1985 or so. i am doing this for 1 week now.
my mouth feels fresh and i am having a different taste. and also my tung is not so white anymore.
what i do...
fill a cap with moutwash
1: Use dental floss thread waxed
2: tung scraping en clean the brush after with mouthwash 10 or 20 sec (oxyfresh) ... i never cleaned my brush before this way (only with water)
3: using softpicks (GUM) and clean the softpicks with mouthwash after each teeth.
4: brushing my teeth and clean the brush with mouthwater the same as the tungbrush.
sorry for my bad english.
my mouth feels fresh and i am having a different taste. and also my tung is not so white anymore.
what i do...
fill a cap with moutwash
1: Use dental floss thread waxed
2: tung scraping en clean the brush after with mouthwash 10 or 20 sec (oxyfresh) ... i never cleaned my brush before this way (only with water)
3: using softpicks (GUM) and clean the softpicks with mouthwash after each teeth.
4: brushing my teeth and clean the brush with mouthwater the same as the tungbrush.
sorry for my bad english.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.