THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Home test for microbiome?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DMS
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:08 am

Home test for microbiome?

Post by DMS »

Has anyone tried any of the home test that checks gut health and determines food intolerances, good and bad bacteria, etc? I think I am going to give one a try and provide periodic updates. I will not disclose which brand I am using because if it turns out to be a scam I don't want anyone else to lose their money.
Ali M.
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:00 pm

Re: Home test for microbiome?

Post by Ali M. »

I did an intestinal dysbiosis test and it was extremely helpful since I found out my intestine was a mess.
Healing with probiotics helped a lot on my bb
Redazzz
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:38 am
Gender:

Re: Home test for microbiome?

Post by Redazzz »

Ali M. wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:40 am I did an intestinal dysbiosis test and it was extremely helpful since I found out my intestine was a mess.
Healing with probiotics helped a lot on my bb
Can i ask you what you found out in particular?
You used a test bought online or you have done It with your medic?

How much has changed? I have same issues as yours in my case acid reflux Is the main symptom.
Beast
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:49 pm

Re: Home test for microbiome?

Post by Beast »

Bristle, but it doesn’t do food sensitivities
Beast
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:49 pm

Re: Home test for microbiome?

Post by Beast »

Bristle, but it doesn’t do food sensitivities
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗