than going to the dentist and they tell you your oral health is immaculate...
Literally HOW is that possible and yet everyone else probably believes I don't even brush my teeth. Im so frustrated.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Nothing is more irritating
-
JustHereToHelp
- Junior
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Fri May 29, 2020 7:04 pm
Re: Nothing is more irritating
I feel ya, 100%. Read my thread, especially what has been happening this whole month of February. Wish me luck. I’ll lyk what happens at both doctors today. I’ve been following your posts and I can relate to your methods of troubleshooting.jo317 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:06 am than going to the dentist and they tell you your oral health is immaculate...
Literally HOW is that possible and yet everyone else probably believes I don't even brush my teeth. Im so frustrated.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.