I noticed before I brush my teeth my breath is not even that bad. I have gone out and ran errands before brushing my teeth. Once I brush my teeth, it is game over. I honestly think brushing our teeth removes the good bacteria. Same with gum, it makes things way worse.
I think this is a result of halitosis causing a chemical imbalance in our mouth. Has anyone else had a similar experience with brushing your teeth vs going without?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
My morning breath is my best breath
-
hallytoesis
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:00 am
Re: My morning breath is my best breath
No. Mine is the opposite, it gets better after cleaning my tongue and brushing my teeth.
Re: My morning breath is my best breath
Actually hallytoesis is right… I also notice that my breath is not that bad when I don’t brush my teeth. But there are days when right after brushing my teeth, people rub their noses or start sneezing as soon as they are closer to me. I have also started believing that without brushing, my breath is better .. I know it’s strange
Re: My morning breath is my best breath
The only time I have good morning breath is when I’m staying off beef, breads and sweets. Otherwise, i can brush my teeth and have fresh breath for a half hour or so, then the BB comes back and cuts through the minty taste the toothpaste leaves behind.
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.