THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I think this is actually working!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Beast
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:49 pm

Re: I think this is actually working!!

Post by Beast »

Since Intestin-Ol and CanXida works so well on my bb, I decided to increase the dose because I thought it would heal the bb faster. Wrong decision. A couple of days after doubling the dose, I got severe cramping and diarrhea. I took a couple days off taking both supplements at a higher dose and restarted the lower dose. The problem went away. I’ve heard people comment in other forums complain the Itestin-ol gave them cramping and diarrhea. Just giving the heads up.
Josky
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:38 pm

Re: I think this is actually working!!

Post by Josky »

Hey Beast, can you give us an update?
Beast
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:49 pm

Re: I think this is actually working!!

Post by Beast »

I’m still taking the herbal supplements and probiotics. I have noticed a huge improvement, but my bb is still very much a problem. It’s not gone yet. I did read on another forum that it took almost a year for one guy to get rid of his bb this way. I’m coming up on my third month here, so we shall see. I still have high hopes and I’m grateful I can at least talk to people now without a horrible odor coming out of my mouth. It doesn’t project several feet anymore like it used to.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗