Nothing.
It’s a special hell not knowing what is smells like. I only get reactions from strangers, not family. I’m currently stinking up an entire building by simply breathing. I wish I could smell it so I knew what to do about it or what makes it worse.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
What has reduced your bad breath?
-
CherreBelle
- Newbie
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:48 pm
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.