THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Who got cured?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lolla123
Junior
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:14 am

Who got cured?

Post by lolla123 »

Hi everyone, aside this issue that is making us so afraid of living I hope you are all ok, I am really curious to know if there is anyone on here that has actually found a cure, I have done everything I can regarding oral health, my only hope now is to take a h pylori test and in the chance I am actually positive what chances of being cured can I expect? I have heard mixed opinions, to some it worked, some only worked whilst they were on antibiotics, some it just didn’t make a difference. I want to know what kind of breath do you have as well? I am not sure what bb that comes from the stomach smells like it’d be useful to know
Teresa2011
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:27 am
Gender:

Re: Who got cured?

Post by Teresa2011 »

Yes! Oral Probiotics cured me. Buy yours now. They changed my life!
jo317
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: Who got cured?

Post by jo317 »

I have read multiple "cures" while digging through this website but usually question is they were actually cures. Sometimes people think they are cured and it only works for a short period of time. I also assume there are people that find cures and don't post about it on here
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Who got cured?

Post by winter »

jo317 wrote:I have read multiple "cures" while digging through this website but usually question is they were actually cures. Sometimes people think they are cured and it only works for a short period of time. I also assume there are people that find cures and don't post about it on here
I always wonder what happened to the people who disappeared from this forum. Were they cured? Did they get tired of the forum? Did they give up...?
JustHereToHelp
Junior
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri May 29, 2020 7:04 pm

Re: Who got cured?

Post by JustHereToHelp »

lolla123 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 1:44 pm Hi everyone, aside this issue that is making us so afraid of living I hope you are all ok, I am really curious to know if there is anyone on here that has actually found a cure, I have done everything I can regarding oral health, my only hope now is to take a h pylori test and in the chance I am actually positive what chances of being cured can I expect? I have heard mixed opinions, to some it worked, some only worked whilst they were on antibiotics, some it just didn’t make a difference. I want to know what kind of breath do you have as well? I am not sure what bb that comes from the stomach smells like it’d be useful to know
I see you haven’t been posting for years. Cured?
dangeolgau
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:53 pm

Re: Who got cured?

Post by dangeolgau »

winter wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:43 pm
jo317 wrote:I have read multiple "cures" while digging through this website but usually question is they were actually cures. Sometimes people think they are cured and it only works for a short period of time. I also assume there are people that find cures and don't post about it on here
I always wonder what happened to the people who disappeared from this forum. Were they cured? Did they get tired of the forum? Did they give up...?
I think lot of poor people are dead, we have an suicidal illness. I’m looking at myself I never enjoyed the life a single day in the last 15 years since I have this problem, all the time I’m sad very sad and that is not depression. I’m a very attractive boy and have also a very good financial status and lot of abilities, the most beautiful girls like me but guess what I’m 30 yo and I never had an girlfriend I only use to go to paid escorts, I never kissed a girl in my life, most people around me think I’m crazy because they don’t understand my atitude. So with this situation I’m sure that I will not have a natural death soon or later…. God forbidden to me the right to be myself 😒
Worst breath
Junior
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:45 am
Gender:

Re: Who got cured?

Post by Worst breath »

I knw this thing is a nightmare but suicid isn't the option,there are people who have more deeper problems then we would ever imagine but dont kill them selves.i know exactly how u feel i isolate myself,almost everybody in my neighborhood knws about my condition,i have only 1 friend nd also afraid to make new friends,smelling from mitres away even when mouth closed,no girlfriend,when i do talk to girls make sure there is enough wind blowing so she doesn't smell my breath😢🥺i knw it hurts but suicid is not an option for me i knw God will make a way He will heal me or point me to the right thing for me to get cured
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗