"Don't be afraid because God just tested you. He only wants you to fear Him because He doesn't want you to sin"
I'm not really sure what completely cured me but I surely believed that my FAITH truly healed me.
When I was in Elementary and High school, i was an altar boy/sacristan. When I was in College I was Student Catechist/major in Values Education. After I graduate I teach values education.
Even if you are faithful and religious, no one is exempted for Gods test and ultimate challenge.
I questioned God "Why me? I was faithful to you and served you"
I hated Him, I sinned a lot and became rebellious and my heart turned into stone
I lost my mother, I lost my job and I swallowed alive by depression and the Demons inside me.
I almost committed s**c*d*
But God saved me.
And the MIRACLE happened.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
God loves us
Re: God loves us
Please watch and listen to the song "Take me out of the Dark" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nplLLEwBIeg
Re: God loves us
Life is beautiful. Why cant we see it? Are we blind? No, we're not blind, with bad breath, yes. We are still blessed and lucky to see things in the world. Be thankful and grateful of the breath of life(bad breath or no breath?)Appreciate small things "What is essential is invisible to the eye". "Count your blessings not you are missing". Everybody has its own battle to overcome. Its not all about you. Keep going. Your feelings are valid (frustration/disappointment) but its not an excuse to quit. Wait and be patient. Do your research. Cure will come soon/maybe its there already(Btw,Im cured)"If I can do it, why cant you" Be proud of yourself that you were able to reach this far. Happiness is a choice.
Re: God loves us
Please watch and listen to this Inspirational song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxas9Gub5AU
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.