Hi everyone, just wanted to get everyone else’s opinion on this. Everytime I do the lick test (licking wrist then smelling) I can never smell a thing. I know this isn’t the most reliable test but a few others on here say they can smell their own breath. I’ve never been able to smell my own breath (even if I wear a mask, blow into something etc)
Thanks!!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Can anyone else not smell their breath?
Re: Can anyone else not smell their breath?
I have never been able to smell my own breath.
I think it comes from my gut.
I think it comes from my gut.
-
Crazyred91
- Newbie
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:42 am
- Location: Austria
- Gender:
Re: Can anyone else not smell their breath?
Actually i think ppl who can smell their breath got some mental shit going on - your sense gets used to it and you would not be able to smell it...
Re: Can anyone else not smell their breath?
I smell my breath in the morning, and if the smell of food lingers in my mouth I also know it smells. But other people can smell it better than I can smell it. I would love to have a halitosis meter.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.