THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Septal perforation?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dm31
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:40 pm

Septal perforation?

Post by dm31 »

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well.

I tried to look into this more although I can’t find much info on the forum. I know a few people have mentioned septal deviations can increase PND etc. but I was wondering if anyone has ever had a septal perforation repaired and how did it go?

Back story:

I have several surgeries as a kid which left me with a septal perforation. One nostril whistles if I breath out hard. I didn’t know if this was worth getting looked into. I do have some PND but it doesn’t bother me too much, I don’t think it’s that bad.

Please let me know if any of you have any advice on this! Thank you in advance :)
jo317
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: Septal perforation?

Post by jo317 »

No perforation, but my ENT did say my septum looks slightly deviated but she said it would not cause the problems we have
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗