THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Bored
-
LoverGirl0987
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:32 am
Bored
I’m in the US in Texas just looking for someone who understands me without the judgment I’m a female in my late 20s looking for a male in their 20s or 30s I am also open to friendships if you’re a female
-
Lotusflower
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:24 am
- Gender:
Re: Bored
Hi! I'm bored too. would love to talk to people who are struggling with the same problem. 
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.