THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Idk how much more I can take
Idk how much more I can take
I have had bad breath since high school and now here I am at 26 with the same problem. I’ve managed to have temporary relationships with men but all have left me I’m pretty sure because I couldn’t get rid of my bad breath. One guy had even called me “hot breath”. I’ve had to go through both of my pregnancies alone and deliver both alone. Now here I am alone with 2 kids…Today was just super tough on me because my newborn’s father came to visit and I ruined it for good with him I’m sure. Even though I’ve been alone this entire time, I was hoping things could still work out between us. But he might as well have just blatantly covered his nose the whole time. It’s even more depressing that the man refused to buy me something to eat after all I’ve done for him in the past. I really just want to give up on life. Only thing that is keeping me from giving up are my kids because I’m the only parent they have.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Idk how much more I can take
girl, you will pull through, I am sure, we are strong, you will get used of it... it takes time...
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Idk how much more I can take
Same here, single with kids, last boyfriend called me stink mouth. Keep fighting.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.