THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Job ideas for severe halitosis suferers
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
Re: Job ideas for severe halitosis suferers
I'm kinda' late getting back to this thread, but great suggestions.
“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” ~Zora Neale Hurston
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re:
there is me now for years and nobody opted for a phone call....so please avoid this stupid idea, you will not survivebrightonguy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:47 pmThere are the odd few psychologists who specialise in halitophobia but there's no one nowhere as far as I can tell who is there to help and counsel BB sufferers. I think there's a real niche to be exploited here.hopelessone wrote:not a bad idea, actually.....hmmmmm....brightonguy wrote:Start a bad breath counselling service from your home and advertise it on the internet under the banner "It takes one to know one". Seriously though, there's a real unexploited niche here guys especially for those of you who know loads about the subject.
i'd like to be a bad breath therapist....is there such a thing? I need one now.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
CherreBelle
- Newbie
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:48 pm
- Gender:
Re: Job ideas for severe halitosis suferers
Look for work from home jobs. Many provide equipment, you just need a working internet connection. Lots of good job leads for work from time are available on YouTube
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.