I had some time to do some research about vitamin C and what I found out is this:
if u use more than prescribed amount of vitamin C (the amount people here are using), ur body gets "addicted" with Vitamin C, and when u try to stop taking it, it will cause a sicness (I don't know what it is called in english? it starts something on S?...Skorbtosis..Forgot the name , I'll ask again......the second thing u'll damaage is ure teeth! because the vitymin C is acid, that's why dentists don't recomend u to brush ure teeth after eating or drinking stuff that contains acid (lemons and stuff, because even with brushing u make damage, because u put some acid before on ure teeth!)
and the last thing, taking such huge amount of vitamin C, is damaging to ure livers! they can not process all off the amount and are being pushed to MAXimum! which cause "dialises"?(againg don't know the english expresion for that desise. Which is really unconfortable desise!!!
Just thought I might share this info.........I have tried vitamin C for couple of weeks, it did produce more salive in mouh, whish gave me a great feeling, but didn't improve my breath "much" maybe it helped 5-10% because the salive was cleaning my mouth, and the mouth wasn't dry, but noticed that liver started to hurt?..not really sure, maybe it is just my imagination, but i'll try and get a prescription to go to the doctor......If u keep taking the amounts u are taking now, u will destroy ur livers, and then u will have even bigger problems with breath, and doctos wwill say, found ure problem, u have bad breath because u have weak livers!....
Go and ask doctors, don't just surf the net!!!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Vitamin C is NOT good!!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.