THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

FECALOID HALITOSIS

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
MissBertha
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:26 am
Location: Melbourne
Gender:

FECALOID HALITOSIS

Post by MissBertha »

Good morning, my name is Bertha and I am a 52 years old intersex woman trying to get rid of my terrible bad breath.
I have been fighting with this issue since I was really young, being teased at school for the foul smell getting out of my mouth. I have tried everything, until I got diagnosed with fecaloid halitosis basically due to my severe constipation. On my worst days, meaning after 3-4 days after not going to the toilet my breath has a very pungent and strong fecal odor.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: FECALOID HALITOSIS

Post by Jimi Stein »

did you try healthy diet? juicing, low fat vegan food....i am sure that constipation would clear up
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗