THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Cured after 15 years

Tell us your story with bad breath
Tylan456
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:14 pm

Re: Cured after 15 years

Post by Tylan456 »

I received and took my pills, but I did it wrong I only took one per day and did not see any improvement, but I will give it another try, but which mouth rinse did you use after taking you pills for seven days?
RoseGold
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2024 6:02 pm

Re: Cured after 15 years

Post by RoseGold »

Hey, I apologize for the delayed response. I haven’t tried it yet because I got sick, and my doctor prescribed a different antibiotic to address a recurring infection. I didn’t want to mix medications. I've also been stuck at home due to a snowstorm, so I wasn’t around anyone. Now that the storm has passed, I’m back in the real world, and my BB is at an all-time high. I’ve been getting a lot of reactions today, so I plan to start the medication on Monday and will let you know how it goes. I really hope it works because the number of reactions I've experienced today has been quite disheartening. [-o<
Tara
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:36 pm

Re: Cured after 15 years

Post by Tara »

Hey
I started my ornidazole course. day three and no improvement.i take NOW gut probiotics and oral probiotics in between.but no luck.i dont think this is my solution.now im back to square one..im really disappointed. :( when am i going to get cured..24 years!!!!i feel like giving up now.fluconazole worked the first time.not even a slight imimprovement ..what should i do.i thot this was my solution.im so depressed..
halitsing18
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2025 10:37 pm

Re: Cured after 15 years

Post by halitsing18 »

Don't get so disheartened, we are all on the same boat. I am getting a Bravo endoscopy on Feb 26th. I will report back a few days later.Has anyone gone through this before? There is a saying that when the going get tough and tougher(cannot get tougher anymore), it suggests you are close to a solution.
Longtime
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:18 pm

Re: Cured after 15 years

Post by Longtime »

What center or doctor does bravo endoscopy
Tara
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:36 pm

Re: Cured after 15 years

Post by Tara »

Hi can someone please tell me what type of bb i have.when i took fluconazole the first time it worked but from 2 nd day it didnt ..i feel like its coming from sides of my throat.feel like theres a coating but theres nothing.my throat is pink and clean.no tonsil stones.no pnd.i have done three endoscopy'and they found nothing.I really dont think its coming from my gut.i know u guys are experts here..please tell me what could it be..its 24/7.ican feel it at the back of my throat. :( i take gut probiotics and oral probiotics after brushing my teeth every night.please guys this is so frustrating.
Longtime
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:18 pm

Re: Cured after 15 years

Post by Longtime »

Been getting less reactions. I have been eating a cup of raw carrots every morning after brushing.m for Ray Peat and for GERD less bad breath of if I don’t eat after 6 pm. I am going to try for 4 pm but that’s ambitious. What time do you stop eating?
hopelovefaith
Junior
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:48 pm

Re: Cured after 15 years

Post by hopelovefaith »

Hiatal hernia in the stomach is the root cause of halitosis. It's like a silent form of gerd. Only surgery on the stomach can permanently cure halitosis. For a temporary solution, drink molasses every day. Molasses is rich in magnesium and zinc. Magnesium and zinc fight the odor causing bacteria in the mouth. Youtube search subliminal halitosis, binaural beats for halitosis, self hypnosis for halitosis and 5 minute guided meditation. Listen at a low volume.
RoseGold
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2024 6:02 pm

Re: Cured after 15 years

Post by RoseGold »

Unfortunately, this medication didn't work for me and seems to have worsened my BB. I've been experiencing stomach pains since I started taking it, so I decided to stop after four days.

I'm really tired of living like this. I keep wondering why and when I'll be free from it. It's been 15 years, and nothing has helped so far.

I'm frustrated with people treating me as if I have the plague. Sometimes I feel like blowing in everyone's face to give them a taste of how they make me feel! ](*,)
KL123
Sheriff
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Gender:

Re: Cured after 15 years

Post by KL123 »

Long term use of Ornidazole is not recommended due to risks of serious, side effects, including ornidazole-induced encephalopathy (OIE)—a neurotoxic syndrome causing ataxia, vertigo, and speech issues—as well as severe liver toxicity (hepatotoxicity).

so FCUK IT !!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗