I can't believe for something as simple as BB how hard it is to find a sure.
BB is doing my head in.
Our BB playing on our minds all day every day.
Our BB defining who we are as people.
Like many others out there I am sick of waisting money on miracle cures and scaming doctors which would not have clue.
What sort of life is this?
Hope is all that keeps me going.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How hard can it be to find a cure?
I know where you are at Tony, sometimes it really gets me down. I can be out enjoying myself and then somebody makes a comment about a smell, that puts me in a downer and i sit quiet for the next hour.
Some people on this site have found relief already, if you read previous stories etc. So you have to stay positive!!
I cant beleive that im 33 and still have it, i actually dream about BB, haha! I long for the day when i can go out for a night out without chewing gum!!! It will come!!!
Some people on this site have found relief already, if you read previous stories etc. So you have to stay positive!!
I cant beleive that im 33 and still have it, i actually dream about BB, haha! I long for the day when i can go out for a night out without chewing gum!!! It will come!!!
It's truly unbelievable that in this day and age people are still suffering from chronic bad breath and there's nothing to help us. I mean c'mon!!!!!! How difficult is it for all those doctors to find a cure for this thing? This is really sad.........
I have this feeling that if we don't step up, speak up, and let the media and/or medical community know that we can't take it anymore, most of us if not all of us will die before finding a cure. I know that all of us here are doing everything we can to get rid of this condition, but obviously it's not enough............
I have this feeling that if we don't step up, speak up, and let the media and/or medical community know that we can't take it anymore, most of us if not all of us will die before finding a cure. I know that all of us here are doing everything we can to get rid of this condition, but obviously it's not enough............
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Yes it is sad, very sad indeed
probably we will die with bad breath.
But why at least 2 more people step up and let's try Yehuda, I mean nobody from our site wen to real laser expert for halitosis. Only one person was, and he claims he was cured. Another person said that Krespi did not help but I remmebre she was gone after that , so that post could not be true.
We need to fight, or we will really lost a battle.
I personnaly have been dissapointed so many times and only because of Bad Breath. It seems to be my only problem and the biggest problem that is putting obstacles on everything I do. Everything - LOVE; RELATIONSHIP; FAMILY; FRIENDS................
Halitomafia will not help us, you can see how that fat bastard Richeter is still claiming on the first page bad breath curd guaranteed - this is an utterly disguisting man.
probably we will die with bad breath.
But why at least 2 more people step up and let's try Yehuda, I mean nobody from our site wen to real laser expert for halitosis. Only one person was, and he claims he was cured. Another person said that Krespi did not help but I remmebre she was gone after that , so that post could not be true.
We need to fight, or we will really lost a battle.
I personnaly have been dissapointed so many times and only because of Bad Breath. It seems to be my only problem and the biggest problem that is putting obstacles on everything I do. Everything - LOVE; RELATIONSHIP; FAMILY; FRIENDS................
Halitomafia will not help us, you can see how that fat bastard Richeter is still claiming on the first page bad breath curd guaranteed - this is an utterly disguisting man.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.