THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

My breath smell like horse / stable - please help 😭

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bozenhali
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2025 11:02 pm

My breath smell like horse / stable - please help 😭

Post by bozenhali »

Hi, what could be the source and cause of halitosis – bad breath? The only thing I can associate this smell with is a stable/horse 🤷‍♂️. I’ve come across this smell quite a few times in life – among friends, even in my family – so I don’t think it’s some super rare or hidden issue. But they had it temporary.

As for myself, I have a problem with post-nasal drip, a sour taste in my mouth/on my tongue, a coating on the tongue, and sometimes heartburn. I used to have tonsil stones, but for over a year now, nothing has come out when cleaning.

Do you have any suggestions?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: My breath smell like horse / stable - please help 😭

Post by Jimi Stein »

everything is on this forum...start reading it
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
bozenhali
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2025 11:02 pm

Re: My breath smell like horse / stable - please help 😭

Post by bozenhali »

Jimi Stein wrote: Sat Jul 05, 2025 10:55 am everything is on this forum...start reading it
No one has written anywhere the exact source of the problem that would fit my situation (I searched for the words horse or stable) + the person who wrote this question earlier did not get any answer. I know what the cause may be, I'm just looking for someone who had exactly the same problem and dealt with it 😕
hopelovefaith
Junior
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:48 pm

Re: My breath smell like horse / stable - please help 😭

Post by hopelovefaith »

Hiatal hernia is the root cause of chronic BB. If you are to do something important in public, try to drink 2 teaspoons of Robitussin DM. It fights odor-causing acid from the stomach. Are you tired of life or tired of the routine of life? I was suicidal many years ago because of my breath problem, then I discovered Robitussin DM. The dextromethorphan and DMT in Robitussin DM fight depression, and they speed up spiritual enlightenment. I met Christ during astral travel/soul travel. I used to be an angry atheist. DMT made me blissful. Try to mix 100 ml of Robitussin DM and a small bottle of Sprite. Bang! You will float in the sky, space, and spiritual dimensions. It boosts creativity in poetry, songwriting, and art. Honest to God. Don’t fret because it’s safe and non-addictive. Many successful musicians, filmmakers, and writers are robotrippers. The guaifenesin and dextromethorphan ingredients of Robitussin are synthesized from plants. Eat and drink water 4 hours before drinking Robitussin DM. Listen to subliminal and binaural while tripping in your room. There are subliminal/binaural recordings for any topic. Listen at a low volume (50%). The best time to do it is at midnight. Google dextromethorphan for depression. It will increase your height and improve your voice. It will give you an afterglow. You will feel heavenly for four hours.Nature loves courage. Nothing beats direct experience.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: My breath smell like horse / stable - please help 😭

Post by Jimi Stein »

hopelovefaith wrote: Wed Jul 09, 2025 4:31 am Hiatal hernia is the root cause of chronic BB. If you are to do something important in public, try to drink 2 teaspoons of Robitussin DM. It fights odor-causing acid from the stomach. Are you tired of life or tired of the routine of life? I was suicidal many years ago because of my breath problem, then I discovered Robitussin DM. The dextromethorphan and DMT in Robitussin DM fight depression, and they speed up spiritual enlightenment. I met Christ during astral travel/soul travel. I used to be an angry atheist. DMT made me blissful. Try to mix 100 ml of Robitussin DM and a small bottle of Sprite. Bang! You will float in the sky, space, and spiritual dimensions. It boosts creativity in poetry, songwriting, and art. Honest to God. Don’t fret because it’s safe and non-addictive. Many successful musicians, filmmakers, and writers are robotrippers. The guaifenesin and dextromethorphan ingredients of Robitussin are synthesized from plants. Eat and drink water 4 hours before drinking Robitussin DM. Listen to subliminal and binaural while tripping in your room. There are subliminal/binaural recordings for any topic. Listen at a low volume (50%). The best time to do it is at midnight. Google dextromethorphan for depression. It will increase your height and improve your voice. It will give you an afterglow. You will feel heavenly for four hours.Nature loves courage. Nothing beats direct experience.
were you cured with surgery? and stop posting same posts all over the place or i will have to say goodbye to your posting
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗