THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Reddit is full of scammers
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Reddit is full of scammers
I dont know who moderates reddit bad breath channel...but it is full of scammy products. Almost every few posts there is bogus story about some fake products, and mods have no idea the posters are lying their asses off just to sell products. You can´t even navigate properly like here and people left this website. I just don´t get it. People try to post here. Not just read. Your privacy is protected. Nobody knows your name. Why you only read and not post on this site? This is the biggest bad breath website with over 55000 posts. That is a goldmine. Try to appreciate it.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
StillHopeful
- Newbie
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:12 pm
- Gender:
Re: Reddit is full of scammers
I want to thank you for creating this site, it's amazing truly! But times have changed, going on this site is not convenient. It's 2025, it's easier to use social media apps/discord. We post on the reddit group because it's accessible to more people, even if the reddit page is not perfect, it has helped me a lot.
-
halitsing18
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2025 10:37 pm
Re: Reddit is full of scammers
The reason is not everyone knows this site. Everybody is looking for a hope(against hope). they are not caring about privacy or any such thing.The problem is even on this site I cannot say for sure if anyone has been successful in eradicating this difficult disease. I am not sure though as how reddit can help somebody. I am trying to find a solution where my bb can be masked for few hours but now it cannot be for even few min
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Reddit is full of scammers
Your reply is really shallow....you don't have to come back here. Enjoy redditStillHopeful wrote: Wed Oct 22, 2025 11:38 pm I want to thank you for creating this site, it's amazing truly! But times have changed, going on this site is not convenient. It's 2025, it's easier to use social media apps/discord. We post on the reddit group because it's accessible to more people, even if the reddit page is not perfect, it has helped me a lot.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
StillHopeful
- Newbie
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:12 pm
- Gender:
Re: Reddit is full of scammers
I always come back because there is good information on this site! It's sad that nobody has been posting on here. Why not create your own bb reddit group and try to bring people back on this site. Scammers will always be a thing in this community unfortunately, there have been some on this site too.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Reddit is full of scammers
We are pretty good at deleting scam posts....i can say there are no scammers hereStillHopeful wrote: Fri Oct 24, 2025 8:38 pm I always come back because there is good information on this site! It's sad that nobody has been posting on here. Why not create your own bb reddit group and try to bring people back on this site. Scammers will always be a thing in this community unfortunately, there have been some on this site too.
i am not bringing anybody here....i made this site for honest discussions but people went to reddit...it is their problem...maybe there are much more scammers there....because scammers here said if they cant post here they will go to reddit...so they did
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.